A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Palley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Palley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Palley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palley graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- United Surgical Associates
- Forest Canyon Endoscopy and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Louis Palley MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Palley practice?
- Dr. Steven Palley has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Palley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists and Flagstaff Gastroenterologists.