Dr. Steven Palley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven Palley?

A Professional and highly skilled doctor.

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr. Palley has been my own doctor for many years, and I never hesitate to recommend him to others.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

very pleased with Dr Palley

Ms.

Posted on August 9th, 2014

I was in severe pain when I got to the clinic due to the months wait& stress. Having diarrhea for the whole month, lack of sleep, 5 days of trying to clean my insides out, which the day before had me in the bathroom every 5 mins, procedure @8 am afraid no food for 2 days. The pain that all that caused my other chronic pain to become unbearable,I told the nurse in the prep area as I cried that I needed something for the pain. She never checks with Dr. Palley. Afterwards the pain was worse and she told me to use my own meds and when they don't help I asked her if she had talked to him. Since she didn't get back to me I left. Then called back there and talked to two people and had to describe what affect the procedure had on my pain and maybe I should talk to my primary Dr. I told her and later the nurse in the office that I had to stay in Flagstaff another night because I was in no shape to ride home and had to be taken to my room by wheelchair, I'm told that they would get back to me. 5 hrs later Dr Palley called my boyfriends phone who was caught off guard because he had been running around trying to help me so did not know how to answer the Dr.

Posted on September 29th, 2017