A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pals, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pals, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pals graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pals has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Dewane Pals MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Pals practice?
- Dr. Steven Pals has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pals practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Watertown, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ripon, WI and Juneau, WI.
See Watertown Surgeons.