A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Palter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Palter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palter
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Palter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Palter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palter graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Palter has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frederic Palter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Palter practice?
- Dr. Steven Palter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Palter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Commack, NY.
See Syosset Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Syosset Endocrinologists.