A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Palter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Palter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palter
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Palter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palter graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Palter has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frederic Palter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Palter practice?
- Dr. Steven Palter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Palter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Commack, NY.
See Syosset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.