Dr. Steven Pandelidis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Pandelidis?

June 2nd, 2015

Dr Pandelitis is the best; from the initial visit to the final visit. He is kind, caring and makes you feel at ease.

February 11th, 2015

Pompous and disinterested in patients!

Treated me with a distinct lack of respect and courtesy. I've seen people pay more attention to the mud on the soles of their shoes than this man gave to me. Seen him twice and I'd wouldn't give him the time of day again if my life depended on it! The office staff were professional though; shame his nurse wasn't!

June 28th, 2013

He is a phenomenal surgeon but he did treat me like cattle.

Here is my opinion: His bed side manner is nonexistent as well as any human compassion. My sense was he thought I should be privileged to be in the same room with him. But he is very polite/professional, so it is not like he is angry at anyone. I was just treated like a cow who had a tag on her ear. No different. He also projects this attitude onto the operation room staff, so I was treated like that from them as well. When I woke up from the surgery, I felt like I couldn't breathe. So I screamed out, I can't breathe, I can't breathe. And the nurses were complete *itches! They told me to BE QUIET, THERE IS A CHILD IN THE ROOM! It was really cruel because it was just seconds after I woke up and I was really disorientated. All I knew was I had these mean nurses around me and I felt like my breathing was being obstructed. And the surgeon seemed fine with how mean the nurses were to me. I mean if you were on fire, I don't know why you would care if there was a child in the room. Whoever that nurse was that told me to "BE QUIET" needs to be slapped. Dr. Pandelidis also didn't do enough to make sure the intern was properly taking care of my type 1 Diabetes during the surgery. This cause me a night of being aggravation that was needless. The good news is, Dr. Pandelidis did not disappoint in regards to the thyroidectomy itself. He seems a fabulous surgeon. Just real gifted, prb maybe even the top of the field in what he does. I mean I can't take that away from him. I had no complications, my Graves disease appears to be completely gone and I feel a million times better now. So he did give me a lot in the way of better quality of life. Lastly, when I tried to address the lack of compassion all the staff seemed to exhibit, including him, his attitude to seem to be that I should just grateful I can have a surgeon like him and any complaining I do will not be perceived as feedback but that it means that I didn't appreciate the surgery. Well I did appreciate the surgery, but how if you can figure out to be a magnificent surgeon, how then can you not figure out how to treat people with more kindness, particularly when they are scared? Thats what I want to know. But I wouldn't hesitate to use him again because the fact is, he is a good surgeon. The problems that happened were not anything that would scar me. But just learn how to treat people, take a class, you are not better than anyone else. We all have skills. Be a complete well rounded person.

July 30th, 2009

very good listener.also friendly,and caring

April 10th, 2017