A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pantelakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pantelakos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pantelakos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pantelakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pantelakos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantelakos graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Pantelakos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thomas Pantelakos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Pantelakos practice?
- Dr. Steven Pantelakos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pantelakos practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.