A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pantelakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pantelakos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantelakos graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Pantelakos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pantelakos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Pantelakos practice?
Dr. Steven Pantelakos practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.