Dr. Steven Papariello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Papariello?

November 12th, 2013

Mom, grandmother, great grandmother, wife, farmer

Dr. Stephen Papariello, was the family doctor of myself, a diabetic, teenage daughter, Lea and husband, Charles. We have not seen him in 20 years since we moved to our farm n North West Alabama. He is still our most favorite family physician. My family till this day thinks that he is the best!

October 31st, 2013

Awesome!

Dr. Papariello is amazing! One of the few doctors that treats the patient, not the numbers. He listened to me when other doctors have ignored me. And his desk staff are wonderful!

July 23rd, 2013

The most knowledgeable Dr that has treated my Fibromyalgia

Dr Papariello is extremely knowledgable about my illness-Fibromyalgia- and how the muscles work, and how to treat them. He is also very compassionate about pain and not afraid to treat it if necessary. He is also very diligent and thorough about monitoring the treatment he gives. He has helped me a lot, and spends the necessary amount of time with me to get all my questions answered. At first I had to get used to his quiet demeanor because he seems so serious. Don't let that affect you because if you do you will miss out on a good doctor. I tend to to talk a lot and just realized if he's being quiet and serious then he's actually listening to me! Like I said, he's a good doctor!

September 25th, 2010

Long time patient

Dr. Pappy ( As I call him ) has the ut-most respect for me as a patient. I am drawing on my long time experience with him, as I have not spoken to any of his other patients. As for dealing with a long term illness such as the one I have, he has come up with the perfect treatment plan for me, and I live a full and productive life as a result. My work and family life would not be as good as it is if it were not for Dr. Papariello and his wonderful staff ( who I now consider my friends ) all I can say to anyone who reads this review, if you are having issues that are health related and you are not satisfie with other treatments or Dr.s you are seeing, give Dr. Papariello a try, I am convinced he can help you or at very least sterr you in the right direction. Signed, a very satisfied long term patient ! I need no other Dr.s !

September 21st, 2017