A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Paris has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Paris practice?
Dr. Steven Paris practices Allergy & Immunology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Allergists.