Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Paris
Dr. Steven Paris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with another office in Brighton, MI. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Paris is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital, Oakwood Annapolis Hospital and Harper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Paris has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Steven Paris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.
Dr. Jason Paris
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Livonia, MI 0 mi13
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0.98 mi44
Dr. Jenny Montejo
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Northville, MI 1.47 mi26