A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Paris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paris
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Paris has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Paris MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Paris practice?
- Dr. Steven Paris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Paris practices Allergy & Immunology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Brighton Allergists.