A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Parr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Parr, Emergency Physician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Parr, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Parr graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Donald Parr DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Parr practice?
- Dr. Steven Parr has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Parr practices Emergency Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Emergency Physicians.