A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Passman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Passman, Dermatologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Passman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Passman graduated from Univiversity of Missouri. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Passman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Passman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Passman practice?
- Dr. Steven Passman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Passman practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS and Wellington, KS.
See Wichita Dermatologists and Wichita Pediatricians.