A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Paterno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Paterno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Paterno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paterno graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paterno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Paterno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Paterno practice?
- Dr. Steven Paterno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Paterno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sarver, PA and Kittanning, PA.
See Butler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.