Dr. Steven Paulissen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Paulissen?

Most thorough and truthful Dr. ever!

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Paulissen since about 1990. I have liked his demeanor, his promptness, his openness in conversations with me. He answers all my questions and tell me when something isn't needed. Best of all he doesn't hand out antibiotics like candy! He sees me every time I feel I need anti biotics and gives them to me ONLY when I need them. The other thing I love is that he is always open to new patients when I ask about a family or friend needing a doctor.

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Paulissen is very good, very thorough and is willing to spend the time it takes to help me. I never feel rushed. I would recommend him to any one with medical concerns.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Paulissen is awesome! I can never thank him enough for his willingness to spend time with me and his caring heart. He is truely a rareity in this money hungry world we live in. It doesnt matter what your issue is, its important to him, if its important you. Thanks Doc.

Satisfaction

Posted on October 17th, 2011

I have seen Dr Paulissen for 19 yr, not until recently have I ever had any problem getting an appointment with him. His staff is always kind and caring and I have always had kindness from the front desk and billing department too. I find him very easy to talk to and always positive. He trys something and if it doesn't work he tries something else. He never gives up, he always says if its effecting my lifestyle we need to try to find a way to stop it from doing so or a way to work around it!

Posted on July 8th, 2017