Dr. Steven George Pavlakis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pavlakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pavlakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pavlakis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlakis graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pavlakis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pavlakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Pavlakis practice?
Dr. Steven Pavlakis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Neurologists.