Learn more about Dr. Steven Pavlakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pavlakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pavlakis, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlakis graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pavlakis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pavlakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Pavlakis practice?
Dr. Steven Pavlakis practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.