Learn more about Dr. Steven Paynter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Paynter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paynter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paynter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Paynter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paynter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paynter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paynter MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Paynter practice?
- Dr. Steven Paynter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Paynter practices Surgery near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Surgeons.