Learn more about Dr. Steven Pector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pector
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pector, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pector graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Pector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Norman Pector DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Pector practice?
- Dr. Steven Pector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pector practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Schaumburg Primary Care Doctors.