Learn more about Dr. Steven Pector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pector
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pector, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pector graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Pector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Norman Pector DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Pector practice?
- Dr. Steven Pector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pector practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Schaumburg Family Physicians.