A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pedro is Good. Dr. Pedro has been reviewed by 29 patients who have provided 17 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pedro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedro graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pedro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pedro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pedro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Pedro practice?
Dr. Steven Pedro practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Pedro, Dr. Stephen Pedro, Dr. Stefan Pedro, Dr. Steve Pedro