A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pedro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pedro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pedro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedro graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pedro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Pedro MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Pedro practice?
- Dr. Steven Pedro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pedro practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.