A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Peikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Peikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Peikin, AGAF, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Peikin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peikin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ronald Peikin AGAF, FACG, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Peikin practice?
- Dr. Steven Peikin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Peikin practices Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.