Learn more about Dr. Steven Peikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Peikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Peikin, AGAF, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Peikin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peikin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peikin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Peikin practice?
Dr. Steven Peikin practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Surgery, and Occupational Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists, Mount Laurel Surgeons, and Mount Laurel Preventive Medicine Specialists.