A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Peloquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Peloquin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Peloquin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peloquin graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peloquin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Health Center
- Mercy Hospital
- Manhattan Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Peloquin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Peloquin practice?
- Dr. Steven Peloquin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Peloquin practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Manhattan, KS.
See Manhattan Anesthesiologists and Manhattan Pain Management Doctors.