Dr. Steven Pennington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Pennington?

October 19th, 2017

Finally a Doctor that tell the truth

I went to Dr. Pennington because my knee was hurting. I had gone to another doctor before. The former Dr. gave me a shot and said that I would be ok! Turns out that Dr Pennington has me get an MRI. He showed me the problem that was very obvious. He told me I would eventually need to have it corrected, but recommended some things that I could do to put this off for awhile. Most would have just cut you open. Very impressed with Dr. Pennington

September 27th, 2017

He has a great bedside manner and tells you exactly what is going on, what will happen, and what to expect. He did not rush me.

May 12th, 2017

Good job

Wait time to see the doctor (in the doctors office) passed by quickly thanks to his assistant who took the time to have small talk with me while I waited. When Dr. Pennington arrived he was friendly, thorough with his examination, and listened to my questions/concerns. With any injury it will be uncomfortable when they pinpoint where the pain is coming from. But that lets them know where the problem is so it was expected. Overall good experience.

April 13th, 2015

Dr. Pennington is the rudest most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen. He was 45 minutes late to my appointment (his PA said he hadn't arrived to the office yet) and was in such a rush that he wouldn't listen to or examine me. He said that he had athletes waiting for him in the next room, as if someone has to play sports to be important enough to be helped by him. He did get to charge my insurance, though.

January 19th, 2015

Bedside Manner is Terrible.

Very disappointed with the experience. He was rude, short tempered, and treated me like I didn't matter. The follow-up appointment was a joke, a simple phone call would have sufficed, instead I paid a bunch of money to get treated like crap for 1.5 minutes.

October 4th, 2017