Dr. Steven Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Perez?

Excellent physician

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Perez sits down and looks you in the eye. I've never met another doctor who does this. He listens and seeks to understand you as a whole person. He is knowledgeable and an excellent physician.

Extremely impressed Great Staff and Great Doctor!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I was really impressed with Dr. Perez and his staff. They are very attentive and make you feel welcoming. After having my first office visit with Dr. Perez, I realized that I wa at the right, place , at the right time! Highly recommend him.

5 Stars

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Perez and his associates for a number of years and have referred many friends and family to him. Excellent care!

Dr Perez's nurse

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

I find Dr Perez to be very experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate and accurate with his diagnosing ability. His staff ambers are mostly very nice and prompt except for his nurse Jessie (Jessica?) who lacks the human touch and care patients expect. Her ways are often coarse and rude. When she is taking my vitals I remind myself that I am there to see Dr Perez and therefore set aside the unpleasant time with her.

Excellent Primary Care Doctor !!!

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Patient since 2005. I beleive he is a very good doctor. I am a 58+ year old male and have the typical 'don't want to go to the doctor' attitude. But going to Dr. Perez is easy and he tells you how you are doing, recommends what you should do, and explains/educates you on the reasons for the course of treatment, the drugs or procedures involved, and the expected results. All that I think one could want, and very nice pleasant person too. I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 22nd, 2012

Always there when needed, will work a patient the same day if at all possible, and an excellent listener.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

Dr. Perez has been my doctor for about 7 years now. He was a former white House doctor and attending to President Reagan. He is very personable and has an amazingly simple approach to treating and informing you of what he wants you to do.

Best Dr. In NOVA

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Overall, no waiting time, always get fast appointment...does not overbook.Excellent staff atmosphere. Model Dr. Office.

Posted on October 15th, 2011

The best.

The Best Experience!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2011

My initial appointment with Dr.Perez was the best experience that I have ever had with a Primary Care Physician. Hw listened to everything I had to say regarding my medical history, told me what was going on within my body and gave me the correct medications. His staff were also very pleasant and helpful.

Excellent Primary Care Doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Perez for some 20 years. He is very nice and caring. His staff is very courteous and accomodating.That's why I have been seeing him for 20 years!

Don't count on this Dr. to Stand Up for Patients

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I noticed none of the comments are signed by anyone, and I think his staff is writing these comments.Before you are seen the first time, you are required to sign an agreement to pay $200.00 out of your pocket to "set up your patient file". None is covered by your insurance. THen if you decide to drop him, he charges a tremendous amt. to retrieve copies of records. He doesn't lose out at all, and you are out a big sum of money! He is just looking out for himself.His staff is aweful and you would do better not to even bother experiencing them.....They are unprofessional and don't give a hoot about patients. I was treated badly and left. He knew about it and these horrible MA's are still there. What is up with that? It took some footwork, smarts and time but I have found a wonderful doctor and attentive staff in another practice that take wonderful care of me..... Don't even start with Dr. Perez, you will regret it.He doesn't car