Urologists

4060 Johns Creek Pkwy
Building F
Suwanee, GA 30024
770-604-3901
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
by Steven on Apr 15th, 2014

I just had a vasectomy done at this Perlow Urology and I had a very bad experiences with the staffs and their work organization. After the procedure, they told me that I have to call before bringing in the sample to make sure the doctor is there to check which I did, but almost 3 wks. after bringing in the sample, no one ever call me back to let me know the result. I ended up calling them to find out the result myself, but they couldn't find my sample and they asked each other if anyone have seen my sample anywhere. Finally and according to them, they've found it (who know if it's my or someone else) and again they didn't even call to let me know that they had found it and I had to call them back in order to know. They told me the sample is on Dr's desk and that he'll read it and call me back by the end of the day. I waited and waited, haven't heard from him 'til 4:30 which 30mins before they close and called them, got told he was still w/patient and promised that they'll call me back on that day. No one ever call back on that day, same thing on the next day and the day after that and on until 4 days later I ended had to show up at their office. When I arrived at their window, they were sitting there looked at me(nurse or receptionist I don't know), none neither of them even open their mouth to ask if I need help. Anyways, I would never ever recommend anyone I know to this office never ever. Staffs are rude and unorganized. I forgot to mention on the day I came for the procedure, I had to wait 3 hrs. before I got to see. Never been to any Dr. office like this before.

|  HORRIBLE!!  |  show details
by Mary E on Jan 11th, 2014

Dr. perlow is great but good luck dealing with his office staff. They are SO RUDE! I never even went back for a follow up because they wouldn't return my calls. At one point, someone picked up and hung up on me! Now that I have another kidney stone I plan on seeing another urologist. I needed Perlow's office staff to send my records and they STILL have not done it or returned any of my calls after calling every day for 2 weeks. A member from my new urologist's staff has also tried calling them. She informed me that she finally got through and a member of Perlow's staff SNAPPED at her!! Don't waste you're time dealing with his unprofessional staff. I should have read all of the horrible reviews before I wasted my time. Save yourself from a headache and go to Georgia Urology. They are professional and so helpful and kind.

|  Still in bad shape  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2013

After 10 months, I'm still suffering from the result's of Dr. Perlow's treatment. He recommended a systoscopy.(but I had no syptoms--no blood in the urine, no pain, only frequent urinsation at night). But I trusted him and let him perform the procedure. That night, I had to go to the ER with blood stopping the flow of urine. I saw him the next day and he gave me an RX. But 2 days later and a week after that, I was back to the ER with intense pain from urinary retention. I went to another Urologist after that, but I've been virtually incontinent since then. From what I can tell from reviews and other sources, Dr. Perlow does this same thing to elderly men for the money he gets from extra treatment.

|  Never again  |  show details
by Kristen on Oct 4th, 2013

Horrible dr!!! According to him I'm a immature brat and very demanding. He released me saying everything looks good no more stones. The next day I passed nine!!! I will never let that man treat me again.

|  Never, ever again.  |  show details
by Tom on Aug 21st, 2013

The best I can say about Dr. Perlow is that he knows his field. The worst I can say is that he's incredibly condescending, his office staff is incompetent, and we've had nothing but problems with him during our many visits. Don't ever trust when his office staff tells you they'll call you back, or they'll send information or results to you or another office. They won't unless prodded. We've been in for multiple procedures requiring follow-up xrays, we were given incorrect work order papers every single time. We've met with several of his patients and nurses who have worked with him at the local hospital. Nobody who's not on his payroll has a single kind thing to say about him. If you have any say in the matter at all, find another urologist.

|  need full day off to see the doctor...  |  show details
by Raj on Aug 21st, 2013

I waited for 1 hour and their was another hour wait until I see doctor. What is the point of taking appointment and waiting for 2 weeks. 3 people were scheduled for 9, 10, and 11 o'clock appt. 3 out of 7 people waiting were sleeping waiting for doc to see them. other kept on going to front desk to figure out how long the wait will be. take a day off and go their at 9 am and hopefully you will be seen my the doctor by 4:30 right before they are ready to close the office. half day off just not going to work for this office. should not be accepting new patience if not able to serve them ontime. I understand 30 - 45 mins wait but 2 -3 hours is ridiculous.

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2013

Horrible doctor. Doesn't care about his patient. His knows his field, but is very rude. If I had it again, I wouldn't have gone to him.

|  No Follow up  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

I went to DR Perlow and he ordered a battery of tests. I called him 2 weeks later and asked for the results but he wasn't in. His office staff said they had the test results and that she or Dr. Perlow would call with the results. 30 days later I received an invoice for DR Perlow's services from a collection agency somewhere in Florida. Insurance had paid for all the tests and his bill short $38...still no test result report from anyone. 60 days later another invoice...still no test result. Most calls go to the answering service who know nothing but will take a message and then no one ever calls back. If you do accidently get the office staff he is in the other office or in surgery and never calls back. The referring DR was shocked by my story and tried calling DR Perlow many times. At one point he too accidently got the office staff and they lied to him and told him the DR perlow had called and given me the results of my test. ...60 days and still no results.

|  Very professional, caring Doctor  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Recommended by a friend, very short wait to see Dr, staff was very polite and very helpful. Made sure all tests were ran promtply and explained procedures very well. Had surgery last week and I would not go to another Dr for treatment; he is great! Takes the time to make sure you know what is being done and all about recovery time.

|  No bedside manners  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

I realize Dr. Perlow may never see this email, as his staff will most likely delete it. But my sister, father and I have had the worst service ever from a doctor and his staff. Terrible bedside manners Dr. Perlow. And your staff does not return calls. We were left waiting at a hospital because your staff failed to call and let us know dad's Humana coverage was not accepted at the hospital you sent us to. My father is bleeding internally, and there was no sense or urgency or concern. We waited hours for your staff to find another imaging center. We never got a call back - either of us! This will be reported to the media, on-line and on social networks.

|  A GREAT DR.  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

A very nice, caring and understanding Dr. Will take the time to explain things to you .Really cares about his patients ! He is truly one of Atlanta's BEST !!