Dr. Steven Perlow MD Patient Reviews

• 21 reviews

August 24th, 2016
Awesome physician!

May 16th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Perlow for over 15 years and hold him in very high esteem. He has listened attentively and counseled me in maintaining my urological health and related well-being. He is readily accessible for consultation and appointments and his staff seems quite capable and reliable. I am completely satisfied with his professionalism and medical advice.

December 15th, 2015
Happy with Perlow
Dr Perlow has been a caring, helpful, and thorough doctor. Wouldn't give him up!

July 24th, 2015
He is a great doctor.

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Perlow was vey professional and knowledgeable. The staff was very courteous.

April 6th, 2015
Patient
1st, He was sending me to Lawrenceville for daily low dose radiation, I asked him for a more convenient location for me I live in Roswell, he wouldn't give me an alternative. I had to locate one myself ten minutes from my house. The Lawrenceville location he was associated with. Then I had him do the procedure in the hospital, all the hospital staff stopped in to see me before the procedure, all except dr. perlow. I was left in pre-op for 2 1/2 hours with no explanation, did dr perlow even once stop by to tell me what the hold up was? not once! He did this procedure on me twice yet I never saw him at the hospital. I'm getting another Urologist next week!

March 4th, 2015
Money Greedy
offered payment plan only to call 10pm the night before surgery to request $1000 upfront!!!

December 22nd, 2014
Forget Him!
Forget this guy! If you make the mistake to see him, he will soon forget you. Poor attitude, training and experience are the hallmarks of Dr. P. It sure tells you to do your research and select a truly qualified doc which this fellow isn't.

November 22nd, 2014
Painless No Scalpel Vasectomy.... NOT
His advertisement on a local billboard boasted "No Scalpel Painless Vasectomy". I fell for it and made an appointment. He was late for the appointment and that was the best part of the whole experience. When the procedure began it was with no anesthetic of any kind and then came the most pain that I have ever had in my entire life and it lasted for nearly a week. Dr. P did not seem to care and it seemed to me he was enjoying my screaming . I will never go back to his office while I live. I never went back for my follow up appointment, but I does seem to have worked.

September 10th, 2014
who cares if they see you
new patient. waited 1:15 min. No doctor Man sitting next to me has waited 2 Hrs. He was there 2 1/2 hrs. No one lets you know why or seems to care. I asked how much longer. They had no idea. The doctor was busy with some problem. did not offer to reschedule me.

April 15th, 2014
Bad Experience
I just had a vasectomy done at this Perlow Urology and I had a very bad experiences with the staffs and their work organization. After the procedure, they told me that I have to call before bringing in the sample to make sure the doctor is there to check which I did, but almost 3 wks. after bringing in the sample, no one ever call me back to let me know the result. I ended up calling them to find out the result myself, but they couldn't find my sample and they asked each other if anyone have seen my sample anywhere. Finally and according to them, they've found it (who know if it's my or someone else) and again they didn't even call to let me know that they had found it and I had to call them back in order to know. They told me the sample is on Dr's desk and that he'll read it and call me back by the end of the day. I waited and waited, haven't heard from him 'til 4:30 which 30mins before they close and called them, got told he was still w/patient and promised that they'll call me back on that day. No one ever call back on that day, same thing on the next day and the day after that and on until 4 days later I ended had to show up at their office. When I arrived at their window, they were sitting there looked at me(nurse or receptionist I don't know), none neither of them even open their mouth to ask if I need help. Anyways, I would never ever recommend anyone I know to this office never ever. Staffs are rude and unorganized. I forgot to mention on the day I came for the procedure, I had to wait 3 hrs. before I got to see. Never been to any Dr. office like this before.

January 11th, 2014
HORRIBLE!!
Dr. perlow is great but good luck dealing with his office staff. They are SO RUDE! I never even went back for a follow up because they wouldn't return my calls. At one point, someone picked up and hung up on me! Now that I have another kidney stone I plan on seeing another urologist. I needed Perlow's office staff to send my records and they STILL have not done it or returned any of my calls after calling every day for 2 weeks. A member from my new urologist's staff has also tried calling them. She informed me that she finally got through and a member of Perlow's staff SNAPPED at her!! Don't waste you're time dealing with his unprofessional staff. I should have read all of the horrible reviews before I wasted my time. Save yourself from a headache and go to Georgia Urology. They are professional and so helpful and kind.