A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Peskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Peskin, Internist, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Peskin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Peskin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Peskin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ross Peskin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Peskin practice?
- Dr. Steven Peskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Peskin practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists.