A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Peterson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Peterson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Warren Peterson DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Steven Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Peterson practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Des Moines Surgeons and Des Moines Plastic Surgeons.