A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Peterson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Peterson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Warren Peterson DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Steven Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Peterson practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Des Moines Surgeons and Des Moines Plastic Surgeons.