Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Extremely satisfied choosing this physician. show details Extremely satisfied choosing this physician.
Jan 25th, 2012

Being new to the area, we weren't sure about choosing a family physician. Dr. Petronijevic was suggested to us by a friend, and we were very satisfied from the first visit. Office wait times were about ten minutes on each visit. The doctor spent an extraordinary amount of time with my husband, going over his extensive medical history. Overall examination was very thorough, and Dr. Petronijevic is very easy to talk to.

There ARE good doctors out there. show details There ARE good doctors out there.
Apr 4th, 2011

I've just started to see this doctor, but already, I can accredit him with nearly saving my life, helping me off the many strong, unnecessary medications a former "doctor" left me on. He is of the most courteous, understanding, professional, educated and intuitive doctors I've had the privilege of consulting with, and one of the least judgemental doctors I've come across. He's real, honest and really does his investigative work before determining a diagnosis or putting you on a medication/regimine. I have a great respect for this man and his practice. The staff? I just want to hug each of them each time I am there. They've been so kind, caring and friendly, and getting an appointment is never hard and they are always accomodating, even with a middle of the night semi-emergency. No drama, tempers, excess or BS here. His fellow practitioners are great too, and they are very careful with their patient's health, not wreckless in the least. The office is nice, professional, clean, good lighting, yet relaxed as well. No need for one to sit there for two hours waiting on someone if you are not a walk in. In closing and most importantly, you can talk to Dr. P as you would a friend or regular person, with comfort and ease.