Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Petrovas
Dr. Steven Petrovas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Petrovas is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital and Garden City Hospital. Dr. Petrovas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Petrovas has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Steven Petrovas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Courtney Hancock
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Harpreet Singh
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Residency
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi
Dr. Carl Hinshaw
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi4