A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pickett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickett
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Pickett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pickett has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Pickett MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Pickett practice?
- Dr. Steven Pickett has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pickett practices Urology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeway, TX and Cedar Park, TX.
See Austin Urologists.