A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pilkington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pilkington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pilkington, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Facial Paralysis
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilkington graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pilkington has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gregory Pilkington MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Pilkington practice?
- Dr. Steven Pilkington has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Pilkington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.