Dr. Steven Pillow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2015
Dr. Pillow was recommended for my daughter from various friends. He has offered great patient care and a good explanation of procedures every visit. His staff is good and works hard to make sure your needs are taken care of. They are also very good about respecting patient privacy. I don't ever hear them talking about other patient's business within ear shot of waiting patients. It's hard to find that these days.

August 15th, 2014
Well...
If you are having a baby he may be good, but for anything else I wish you the best of luck. I found his approach and methodology antiquated. To top off a most "challenged" appointment, his office charged my insurance almost $400. Less than 15 minutes time was spent without actually testing for anything. He refers you to another Dr. for that. Nor would he answer questions. Really... a VERY BAD experience..

November 8th, 2013
Kind, Confident and Experienced!
I can't say enough about Dr. Pillow. This was my first pregnancy and, I was nervous about picking the best doctor for me. I had researched other area doctors but, they weren't a good fit. A friend recommended Dr. Pillow and, I am so glad that she did!! Dr. Pillow's office staff is wonderful and Dr. Pillow is kind, confident, and experienced. I never questioned his decisions. I developed preeclampsia at 37 weeks and had to deliver early. Dr. Pillow kept me informed throughout everything. I ended up having a c-section. Dr. Pillow was hands on before and after (not just during) the surgery. He spoke with me, he explained things, he assisted the OR team with prepping me, etc... I would certainly recommend Dr. Pillow!!!

October 10th, 2012
Very Disappointed!
I have to say that I was very disappointed in the accuracy of the conversation that I had with Dr. Pillow, not only on one visit but on two visits. It's like he is not remembering or writing down accurately what my visit was all about. Once I discussed this with Dr. Pillow on the phone in great length he told me he would take care of the misunderstanding and pay for the additional blood work required to correctly diagnose what my concerns were and also take care of the medications if they were not the correct dosage. The next day the office manager called me to tell me they would not do this for me and if I didn't trust Dr. Pillow to switch Dr's. I have been told by others in the area to switch doctors. I plan to do so. Immediately.