A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pinheiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pinheiro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pinheiro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinheiro graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pinheiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Pinheiro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Pinheiro practice?
- Dr. Steven Pinheiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pinheiro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.