Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Pinheiro
Dr. Steven Pinheiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY, with other offices in Latham, NY and Albany, NY (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pinheiro is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital, State University of New York at Albany and Albany Medical Center Hospital Rehab Unit. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Pinheiro has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Steven Pinheiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. James Thomas
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Albany, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Kristin Gold
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Albany, NY 0 mi3
Dr. Meghan Zysik
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Albany, NY 0 mi3