Dr. Steven Pinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Pinsky?

July 13th, 2016

Dr. Pinsky does not run on time but his staff is very nice and he is quite a character with a terrific bedside manner. I feel that considering you see this type of doctor when you are in mild to extreme pain he is extremely sympathetic and empathetic. I have seen him before and plan to see him after my surgeries.

March 17th, 2014

Horrible experience

This guy spent more time checking my butt out than my real problems of herniated discs. I needed injections but he told me I could not afford him! He does take my insurance though. He is very unprofessional as well as a supposed "nurse" (do not really think she is)

February 12th, 2013

RSD patient

Knowledgeable, highly skilled, caring doc.

January 18th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor

one of the most attentive caring docs i've ever experienced

August 1st, 2012

The best pain managment Doctor and why

Dr Pinsky, has a great attitude and is very uplifting. When a patient visits him for the very first time and you have issue with pain. He takes his time with you during an office visit to explains how he can help make your life more manageable. I think his bedside manner is great and that important to me when having a procedure under anesthesia. As you are put under Doctor Pinsky has so much confidence in what he about to perform that you are not afraid. He has helped me thru nerve blocks and I highly recommend him as a go to see pain management Doctor.

May 17th, 2012

HORRIBLE OFFICE!!

I was a recent patient with this office and I had a horrible experience. Starting with the front office staff, they were the rudest people I have ever met and as unprofessional as you could get. Horrible attitudes, lack of urgency when it comes to the patients needs and their pain. There was no follow through on my appointments, I was told to call after two weeks to make an appointment and then when asked to have the DR. call me back I was completely brushed off. For an office which has high ratings I would've expected alot more. My treatment in the surgical center was ok, never really explained how it was going to go from beginning to end. I recieved no follow up phone call from the Dr. to make sure everything went well. NOTHING. For someone who is known for pain management, it should be a lot better than this. The lack of urgency, patient care, and overall experience was a joke. I would never recommend this office or this Dr. to anyone I know. Please save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere.

September 12th, 2011

HORRIBLE

I was scheduled for my first epidaural injection for my cervical spine..11am appt in agonizing pain...Sat in waiting area of mercy hosp. for over 5 1/2 hours....Stay away from him as the excuse was I was not the only patient...Nice pain mangement !!!! Next epidaural I need will never be done by him..I will go to my spine Dr for real TLC

August 13th, 2011

You didn't leave enough hours on "How long was your wait at the office." I waited three hours while he saw some patients but spent more time on the phone or chatting with his staff. After the treatment he just walked out saying call the office in a week. When his assistant asked if the shot was working I said no. She showed more concern than he did.The treatment did not work. In addition I had waited a month to get an appointment.

April 4th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Pinsky by a friend. Dr. Pinsky was a very friendly, personal Dr. After my inital examination he knew what was wrong with me prior to reading my MRI report. I will continue seeing him and recommend him in the future!

November 7th, 2010

not worth the wait

II waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to see Dr. Pinsky. I was taken back at how unprofessional he was. He spent most of the time laughing and kidding around with his assistant. He did seem like he was knowledgeable but overall he did not instill confidence in me

October 28th, 2009

The Best

Dr. Pinsky is the best. He is very friendly and you feel very relaxed . I have so much confidence in him. You have immediately relief after one of his pain management sessions .

February 12th, 2009

One of the most caring doctor

I was looking for a pain management doctor after I learned I have RSD and have had "quite a few experiences" I saw several doctors and was not getting any results, some doctors seems afraid of the letters "RDS" and others had no idea what to do (and they were pain mgt. doctors), finally, I heard of Dr. Steven Pinsky and made an appointment, my first impression was, he seems too young to be familiar with RSD, but, after speaking with him (he spent over an hour with me, I was his last patient) I felt relief, I said to my husband, wow, finally, someone who is not afraid of RSD and knows what I'm going through. I never saw nor consult another doctor while I was seeing Dr. Pinsky, he is damm good at what he does and loves it. Dr. Pinsky spends time listening to his patients and is very determined to get results and never gives up. Also, Dr. Pinsky has a wonderful staff, especially, Carolyn, she always polite and has a lovely smile and makes you feel comfortable while waiting for the doctor. I was a patient for five years until I moved and I still keep in touch with Dr. Pinsky. I will recommend any who needs a pain management doctor to see Dr. Steven Pinsky, you may have to wait awhile to get an appointment (that's because he's a good doctor) but, its worth the wait.