Learn more about Dr. Steven Plomaritis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Plomaritis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plomaritis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plomaritis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plomaritis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plomaritis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Plomaritis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Plomaritis practice?
- Dr. Steven Plomaritis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Plomaritis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.