Learn more about Dr. Steven Plomaritis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Plomaritis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plomaritis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plomaritis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plomaritis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plomaritis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Plomaritis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Plomaritis practice?
- Dr. Steven Plomaritis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Plomaritis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.