Learn more about Dr. Steven Plomaritis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Plomaritis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plomaritis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plomaritis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plomaritis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Plomaritis practice?
Dr. Steven Plomaritis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.