Dr. Steven Plomaritis DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017
Dr Plomritis fixed my wrist that I had broken in 5 different places. This was almost 15 years ago. I have never had any problems with it since he did the surgery. My golf game is the same and my signature didn't change either on January 24 Dr Plomritis did a total knee replacement on my left knee. I was bone on bone in both knees. I recovered so quickly and am walking on my own after only 3 weeks. I am already scheduled to have my right knee done in April. I am just amazed and thankful that I have Dr Plomritis as my surgeon. I have referred several people to him. His office staff is so professional in every manner. A class "A" surgeon.

July 7th, 2016
REVIEW OF DR STEVEN PLOMARITIS
DR PLOMARITIS IS THE CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONAL ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON. HE HAS EXCELLENT ASSESSMENT SKILLS AND IS EXTREMELY THOROUGH. HE TAKES TIME TO ASSESS HIS PATIENT AND HE UTILIZES THAT TIME TO ALSO PROVIDE ESSENTIAL EDUCATION TO THE PATIENT TO FACILITATE UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRESENTING PROBLEM OR INJURY SUSTAINED. HE IS KIND, PROFESSIONAL, THOROUGH AND VERY ARTICULATE. AS A PATIENT YOU DO NOT FEEL RUSHED OUT OF THE OFFICE. HIS STAFF ARE VERY PLEASANT, ACCOMODATING AND HIGHLY SKILLED. HIS PRACTICE PROVIDES A VERY HOLISTIC APPROACH THAT TREATS THEIR CLIENTS EXTREMELY RESPECTFULLY. YOU ARE ALWAYS SEEN IN A TIMELY MANNER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR STEVEN PLOMARITIS TO ANY PERSONS SEEKING A TOP ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON IN MICHIGAN.

November 6th, 2015
Horrible Dr. Don't see I'm if you want to get fixed.

April 12th, 2014
It is ok, but not great....
I had a surgery everything looks fine, but my leg still not healing, I do not know it is my body that do not want to heal or something wrong with diagnosis. It is quite a long time and is not getting better. I could not walk I still have a pain and my leg still swelling, I still taking pills for inflamation and still not getting better :( Other, Mary is a lady who do not know what she is doing and she is answering questions like she wants to finish a conversation as soon as she can. In the office, there is a lady that she is making faces when you ask to many questions- I felt like I am there to live my money but not getting any help.

April 24th, 2013
FORMER PATIENT
THE OFFICE STAFF WAS SO ON POINT. TO THE POINT I KNEW DOC HAD PUT CHIPS IN THERE BACKS. HAD THEM PROGRAMMED. MARY AND THE REST OF THE LADIES. AS A PATIENT. WE LOVE TO SEE SO MUCH GOOD TOGETHERNESS. THANK U. DOC YOU KNOW YOU ARE MY HREO. EVERYTIME I HERE SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A PAIN THAT YOU CAN CURE. I SAY YOUR NAME SO QUICK. YOU THINK IM DOIN A COMMERCAIL. IM COMIN BAC. GOT A HEEL SPUR. DONT WANT NO ONE ELSE TO TOUCH ME. HE HAS A CHIP IN MY BACK TOO. GREAT HANDS. MUCH LOVE TOO YOU ALL.

March 26th, 2012
I trust his opinion. I highly recommend him to anyone that wishes to keep their athletic abilities.

August 25th, 2010
been seeing dr plomaritis for 2 years... his staff are still so very very helpful to my needs.pleasant doctor and pleasant staff,reccommend them so very highly to anyone needing surgery on there knee .great job keep up the great work...

May 17th, 2010
wonderful doctor....enjoy all my visits with him....staff is very helpful!!!!...would recomend this doctor very highly to anyone.....i"ll actually miss him.

January 28th, 2010
greatest doctor iv'e ever had. great bedside manner, takes time and cares about you.!!

May 31st, 2017