Some ratings provided by DrScore.
REVIEW OF DR STEVEN PLOMARITIS show details REVIEW OF DR STEVEN PLOMARITIS
by MICHELLE GLOWALA RN on Jul 7th, 2016

DR PLOMARITIS IS THE CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONAL ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON. HE HAS EXCELLENT ASSESSMENT SKILLS AND IS EXTREMELY THOROUGH. HE TAKES TIME TO ASSESS HIS PATIENT AND HE UTILIZES THAT TIME TO ALSO PROVIDE ESSENTIAL EDUCATION TO THE PATIENT TO FACILITATE UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRESENTING PROBLEM OR INJURY SUSTAINED. HE IS KIND, PROFESSIONAL, THOROUGH AND VERY ARTICULATE. AS A PATIENT YOU DO NOT FEEL RUSHED OUT OF THE OFFICE. HIS STAFF ARE VERY PLEASANT, ACCOMODATING AND HIGHLY SKILLED. HIS PRACTICE PROVIDES A VERY HOLISTIC APPROACH THAT TREATS THEIR CLIENTS EXTREMELY RESPECTFULLY. YOU ARE ALWAYS SEEN IN A TIMELY MANNER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR STEVEN PLOMARITIS TO ANY PERSONS SEEKING A TOP ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON IN MICHIGAN.

Nov 6th, 2015

Horrible Dr. Don't see I'm if you want to get fixed.

It is ok, but not great.... show details It is ok, but not great....
by Grace on Apr 12th, 2014

I had a surgery everything looks fine, but my leg still not healing, I do not know it is my body that do not want to heal or something wrong with diagnosis. It is quite a long time and is not getting better. I could not walk I still have a pain and my leg still swelling, I still taking pills for inflamation and still not getting better :( Other, Mary is a lady who do not know what she is doing and she is answering questions like she wants to finish a conversation as soon as she can. In the office, there is a lady that she is making faces when you ask to many questions- I felt like I am there to live my money but not getting any help.

FORMER PATIENT show details FORMER PATIENT
by TERESA PEETE on Apr 24th, 2013

THE OFFICE STAFF WAS SO ON POINT. TO THE POINT I KNEW DOC HAD PUT CHIPS IN THERE BACKS. HAD THEM PROGRAMMED. MARY AND THE REST OF THE LADIES. AS A PATIENT. WE LOVE TO SEE SO MUCH GOOD TOGETHERNESS. THANK U. DOC YOU KNOW YOU ARE MY HREO. EVERYTIME I HERE SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A PAIN THAT YOU CAN CURE. I SAY YOUR NAME SO QUICK. YOU THINK IM DOIN A COMMERCAIL. IM COMIN BAC. GOT A HEEL SPUR. DONT WANT NO ONE ELSE TO TOUCH ME. HE HAS A CHIP IN MY BACK TOO. GREAT HANDS. MUCH LOVE TOO YOU ALL.

Mar 26th, 2012

I trust his opinion. I highly recommend him to anyone that wishes to keep their athletic abilities.

by pleased patient. on Aug 25th, 2010

been seeing dr plomaritis for 2 years... his staff are still so very very helpful to my needs.pleasant doctor and pleasant staff,reccommend them so very highly to anyone needing surgery on there knee .great job keep up the great work...

May 17th, 2010

wonderful doctor....enjoy all my visits with him....staff is very helpful!!!!...would recomend this doctor very highly to anyone.....i"ll actually miss him.

by susan k. wade on Jan 28th, 2010

greatest doctor iv'e ever had. great bedside manner, takes time and cares about you.!!