Learn more about Dr. Steven Plotycia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Plotycia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Plotycia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotycia graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plotycia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Plotycia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Plotycia practice?
- Dr. Steven Plotycia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Plotycia practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.