A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Plotycia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Plotycia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plotycia
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Plotycia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Plotycia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotycia graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plotycia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Plotycia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Plotycia practice?
- Dr. Steven Plotycia has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Plotycia practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.