Dr. Steven Podolsky MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Mount Pleasant, MI

February 28th, 2014
Phenomenal care
Dr. Podolsky went above and beyond my expectations when I was admitted to the hospital for emergency surgery. The situation was very scary but Dr. Podolsky was extremely comforting and thorough. His staff is wonderful as well. So wonderful that my mom changed our insurance so that I could continue to see Dr. Poldosky as my obgyn! I highly recommend him to anyone for phenomenal care! He literally saved my life and my ovaries!

October 12th, 2011
Podolsky review
He is very rude and wants to get to the point. He never treated me as a person but rather a thing, another body. It was awful.

December 1st, 2010
Excellent Gynecologist
I have been under Dr. Podolsky's care for almost 10 years now, and he is consistently professional, caring, and understanding. He doesn't rush patients in and out, but takes time to listen and really try to understand what's going on. On the one time I had to have an appointment rescheduled due to an emergency surgery (on another patient), he personally contacted me to apologize, and they got me right in very soon. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an excellent Ob/Gyn.