A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Podos is Good. Dr. Podos has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Podos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Podos graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Podos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, Manhattan Borough
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Podos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Podos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Podos practice?
Dr. Steven Podos practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Podos, Dr. Stefan Podos, Dr. Stephan Podos, Dr. Stephen Podos