Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Pogwizd
Dr. Steven Pogwizd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pogwizd is affiliated with Callahan Eye Hospital, UAB (University of Alabama) Hospital and Birmingham VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Pogwizd has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Pogwizd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Roy Roddam
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi
Dr. Randall Davis
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi20
Dr. Jean Oakes
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi36