Learn more about Dr. Steven Poletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Poletti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Poletti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Poletti graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Poletti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poletti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Poletti practice?
Dr. Steven Poletti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Surgeons.