Learn more about Dr. Steven Poletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Poletti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poletti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poletti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Poletti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Poletti graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Poletti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Poletti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Poletti practice?
- Dr. Steven Poletti has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Poletti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Orthopedic Surgeons.