A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Poletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Poletti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Poletti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Poletti graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Poletti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Poletti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Poletti practice?
- Dr. Steven Poletti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Poletti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Orthopedic Surgeons.