A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Poplack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poplack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poplack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Poplack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poplack graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Poplack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Poplack MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Poplack practice?
- Dr. Steven Poplack has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Poplack practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.