A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Poplack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poplack
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Poplack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Poplack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poplack graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Poplack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Poplack MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Poplack practice?
- Dr. Steven Poplack has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Poplack practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.