Learn more about Dr. Steven Portney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Portney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Portney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Portney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Portney graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Portney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Portney MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Portney practice?
- Dr. Steven Portney has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Portney practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Rheumatologists.