A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Posson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Posson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Posson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Posson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Posson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Posson practice?
- Dr. Steven Posson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Posson practices Family Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Primary Care Doctors.