A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pounders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pounders, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pounders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Pounders graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pounders has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marlo Pounders MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Pounders practice?
- Dr. Steven Pounders has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Pounders practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.