inactive

Steven V Priano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 3 reviews

May 25th, 2015
Dr Priano is your surgeon absolutely professional
Awesome experience and skilled surgeon!

June 4th, 2014
I would highly recommend Dr. Priano. He is an amazing doctor who does great work. That being said I have never came across a more unprofessional office staff in my life!! They are extremely rude and very uncaring!! They NEVER answer the phone and you will have to leave numerous messages to get them to call you back. If you ever get a call back you are lucky. My family doctor tried to call this office for 3 days to make me an appointment and not one person in the office returned her calls. It took me 3 weeks to get someone to return my call just to make an appointment. I have dealt with a lot of doctor offices over the years and have never encountered a more horrible office staff! This goes for the receptionists all the way to the billing staff. When you do speak to them they treat you as if you are a huge inconvenience to them and that they don't have time for you. One of the receptionist actually told me she was to busy to help me when I went into the office to get some paperwork fixed that they had screwed up. I had to go into the office because like always no one would return my calls. This office staff acts as if they are the only doctors office that is busy. It is a real shame that such an amazing surgeon is associated with this rude, unprofessional, & uncaring office staff!! No matter how busy this doctor office is there is no excuse for the way this staff conducts them selves.

December 22nd, 2013
Patient
The doctor is the best. He knows exactly what to do to alleviate my chronic knee pain.

September 21st, 2010
great experience
Great doc, very hands on