A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Primack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Primack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Primack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Primack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Thoracic Diseases
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Primack graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Primack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Primack MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Primack practice?
- Dr. Steven Primack has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Primack practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.