More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Prince
Dr. Steven Prince, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Prince is affiliated with Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Lonesome Pine Hospital and Norton Comm Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Prince has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Steven Prince is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Michael Flowers
Knoxville, TN 0 mi16
Dr. Walter Zibas
Knoxville, TN 0 mi21
Dr. Andrews Paul
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi27