A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Prior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Prior is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prior
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Prior, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Prior graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Prior has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thomas Prior MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Prior practice?
- Dr. Steven Prior has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Prior practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Geriatric Doctors, and Decatur Hospice & Palliative Specialists.