A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Promisloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Promisloff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Promisloff
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Promisloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Promisloff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Promisloff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Promisloff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Promisloff MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Promisloff practice?
- Dr. Steven Promisloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Promisloff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Cardiologists.