A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Promisloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Promisloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Promisloff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Promisloff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Promisloff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Promisloff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Promisloff MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Promisloff practice?
- Dr. Steven Promisloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Promisloff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Cardiologists.