Dr. Steven Prophet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Prophet?

July 29th, 2016

Not Very Attentive

I saw Dr Prophet several years ago. He was, I dunno, kind of classist. I did not get a good vibe from him. Like, if you don't have a Villanova education, you're beneath him. Yeah, something jogged my memory and I am writing this review. Maybe he lost his elitist mentality over the past several (it's been a long time) years. But I doubt it.

June 8th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. prophet is amazing. I suffered for a long time with many conditions and my previous Doctor never checked to my knowledge that I was B12 deficient. Dr. Prophet checked me on my first visit. I started B12 shots and have had an amazing recovery. I cannot thank Dr. Prophet enough.

February 9th, 2016

Patient

The staff is fabulous and prompt. Their physicians are excellent and up to date in medicine. The lab is excellent and very friendly.

July 18th, 2015

Dr. Prophet is a very kind and intelligent physician. I myself am a physician and I chose him on the basis of his reputation in the local medical community, and from knowing him at the various local hospitals. He provides excellent , up to date and comprehensive care. I recommend him to my patients , myself and my family.

February 18th, 2015

Great Physician

Dr. Prophet is one of the best in his field. He brought me back to good health during one of my most difficult times in life. I'd fully recommend him to others - no reservations .

October 21st, 2014

Dr. Prophet is a real professional. I am very grateful for his help, gracious attitude, and caring personality.

June 26th, 2013

Dr. Prophet spends too much time talking about his wife, his children and sports. He even has discussed other patient's problems while with me.

January 16th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

I adore this man! Kind, understanding and a great clinician, Dr.Prophethas patiently guided me through my most difficult times! I would never see anyone else!

April 1st, 2011

Emergency hospitalization because of their lab's botched tests

Checked me into the hospital because of results of blood work. Dr. Prophet said it was critical. Hospital repeated tests and told me I was fine. Dr. P never showed up to give me any kind of news. One of the other docs in the practice came to see me the next morning to apologize for their botched tests. Their Office Manager called me but still no word from Dr. P. He was probably afraid I would sue ... which I didn't.

November 23rd, 2010

Dr. Prophet was rude and lacked in his ability to understand the amount of pain a family experiences when a loved one is ill. He did not work well with our other doctors. When he was questioned he lost his temper and did not completed his job of checking out my father before releasing him from the hospital. My overall our opinion would be not to work with this doctor... I know we can all have bad days, but his level of anger was unacceptable.

August 18th, 2017