A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Proshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Proshan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Proshan, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Proshan graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Proshan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gerald Proshan MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Proshan practice?
- Dr. Steven Proshan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Proshan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Colorectal Surgeons and Annapolis Surgeons.