A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Proshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Proshan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Proshan, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Proshan graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Proshan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Proshan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Proshan practice?
Dr. Steven Proshan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Surgeons.