Learn more about Dr. Steven Puccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Puccio is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puccio
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Puccio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccio graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Puccio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Puccio DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Puccio practice?
- Dr. Steven Puccio has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Puccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons and Bethlehem Surgeons.