A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Puccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Puccio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccio graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Puccio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Puccio DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Puccio practice?
- Dr. Steven Puccio has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Puccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.