A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Pugh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Pugh MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Steven Pugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pugh practices Neurology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Neurologists.